2018 Build CalendarClick here to view all of our construction volunteer opportunities!
We are building homes, communities and hope.
What will you build?
What will you build?
- The easiest way to set up a time to volunteer is by using our online registration system.
- Click the link below, create a username, and sign up for an open time slot.
- No experience needed! We will teach you the construction skills, supervise your work, and ensure you are following safety protocols.
- Habitat provides community service hours for schools and churches.
- Our volunteer days run through a Tuesday to Saturday schedule.
Individual Volunteer Sign Up
- This volunteer option is available for groups that include schools, faith based organizations, rotaries, business clubs, and non -profits.
- Suggested levels of financial support to sign up for a day is $100-$250 for entire group, dependent on group size and number of days requested.
- Your contribution will be used to purchase items such as equipment and building materials that your group will use when they volunteer.
- In appreciation and recognition of your group's generosity, Habitat will boost your group participation on our social media.
- Group volunteering is a great way to promote team building, problem solving, and community action within your organization.
- Habitat will provide t-shirts, training, safety monitoring, and supervising on the construction site during your time with us.
Group Volunteer Sign Up
- This option is available for Small Businesses and Large Corporations.
- Suggested levels of financial support to sign up for a day is $500-$1000 for your company.
- Your contribution will invest funds back into the community to continue to bring affordable housing to St. Johns County.
- In appreciation and recognition of your corporate volunteer generosity, Habitat will recognize your contribution in our newsletter and social media sites.
- We will create a unique team building experience for your company. Research shows that corporate volunteering promotes team moral, builds camaraderie, and improves productivity.
- Habitat will reserve a day just for your company. We will provide each volunteer with a t-shirt. In addition we will provide detailed orientation, guide in training, supervise on the construction site, and ensure safety protocol for your team.
Corporate Volunteer Sign Up
Our Corporate Volunteers!